Address: Stroud & Swindon Building Society Direct, PO Box 148, Rowcroft, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 3YL
"Stroud and Swindon Building Society was originally established in 1850 as the Stroud Provident Benefit Building Society.
Over the years a series of acquisitions of other societies including the Bristol Permanent Building Society and the Frome and Selwood Building Society saw the Stroud Building Society develop and grow. Merger with the Swindon Permanent Building Society in 1986 led to the change to the current title of Stroud and Swindon.
Stroud and Swindon is now the 15th largest building society in the UK with assets in excess of £3.2 billion and is the largest independent society based in the South West. The Society now employs over 400 people in its Head Office and network of 22 branches throughout Gloucester, Wiltshire, Somerset and Monmouthshire. "
Stroud & Swindon Building Society provide these services